Free Coin And Spin In Coin Master
Free Coin And Spin In Coin Master This is a just fan site, we have no official relationship with Coin master game or any of its creatorsdevelopers. All trademarks belongs to their respective owners as well. We're just giving them a place to be used here. We don't claim to own them, we just put the opportunity into place for them.", Fun, but.. by Aqueela on 20141214 12:46 First of all, I love the concept of this game and, as an avid puzzle solver, I enjoyed completing the puzzles needed for each level. The game has some great features such as timed puzzles, word hints and more. However, I do have a few criticisms. First of all, the ads are sooo annoying I've downloaded over 10 games in the past 2 weeks and every one of them had to be deleted because of the ads. Secondly, I was kind of annoyed with having 2 sets of tiles in a level then receiving new tiles from the previous board when you complete it. Finally, the timed levels were not that challenging and could have b...
Comments
Post a Comment